- 7 days a week : from Monday till Sunday included
- From 10 am to 6 pm (ticket office closing and last entry in the building at 5:30 pm)
- 23 March 2023: From noon - 6pm
- 25 May 2023: From noon - 6pm
- 28 September 2023: From noon - 6pm
- 24 and 31 December : From 10am to 4pm
- 25 December and 1st January : From 12am to 6pm
By buying a ticket online, you can skip the line at the ticket office but not the queue for the entry to the Atomium.
How can we choose the best time to avoid the crowds?
To avoid the crowds, one must first choose a visit schedule.
The Atomium is open from 10am to 6pm. If you plan to come in the morning, we advise you to choose the opening hour, e.g. 10am. If possible, avoid especially the peak hours between 11am and 3pm when there is a large influx of visitors. As of 5pm the visitors’ flow tends to reduce (ticket offices closes at 5.30pm).
However, we invite you to consult our Facebook and Google pages showing the number of visitors in the building in real time.
The Atomium is an unavoidable place for all tourists visiting Brussels.
During the holiday periods [in Belgium and Europe] it can become very crowded in the Atomium, which can cause longer waiting times.
Due to the high volume of visitors, the time of you reservation does not give you priority at the entrance.
We invite you to consult our Facebook and Google pages showing the number of visitors in the building in real time.