Place de l'Atomium / Atomiumplein 1
Access by metro
From the De Brouckère metro station (near Bourse / Beurs and the la Grand Place / Grote Markt):
- take line 1, in the direction of the Weststation / Gare de l'Ouest
- get off at Beekkant station
- change line at Beekkant (stay on the same platform / change side)
- take line 6 in the direction of Koning Boudewijn / Roi Baudouin
- get off at Heizel / Heysel station
- approximate length of the journey: 15 minutes
From Brussels south station / Brussel Zuid / Gare du Midi:
• take line 6 in the direction of Koning Boudewijn / Roi Baudouin
• get off at Heizel / Heysel station
Approximate length of the journey: 15 minutes.
Information & prices: www.stib-mivb.be
Access by rental bike [Villo!]
Be green et and visit the Atomium [station 281] with Villo!
Information & prices: www.villo.be
Access by car
The Atomium does not have private or guarded parking facilities.
The parking around the Atomium are not ours and are not guarded. For that reason, we recommend our visitors observe the most basic caution when parking their vehicles by making sure to lock them and not to leave any visible objects behind.
From 1 January 2018, the Brussels Capital Region became a low emissions zone (LEZ). If you have come by car or van, check whether your vehicle is allowed to drive within the LEZ. If you do not meet the conditions, we would remind you that there are park and ride facilities on the outskirts of Brussels and alternatives to the car.
Thank you for contributing to the regional effort to improve air quality!