20.01 > 24.01.2020 [included]: due to the annual maintenance, the Atomium is closed.
The image of the Atomium is protected and may only be used under certain conditions. For reproduction of the image of the Atomium, copyright is due, for which special rates apply depending on the intended use. In some cases, the asbl Atomium allows free use of images of the Atomium.
Virginie Luel [BeCulture]
virginiebeculturebe / +32 (0)478 49 95 97 / +32 (0)644 61 91
Spokesperson - Management of copyright - requests for use of the image of the Atomium - management and coordination of requests for the use of the public space around the Atomium
yvonneboodtsatomiumbe / +32 (0)2 475 47 78
We have journalism packs available of texts and photographs which can be found in the list below. These packs are password protected, it will be communicated to you by simply request sent by email to Yvonne Boodts.
- outside: https://we.tl/t-CT0qhpOZ7g
- interiors: https://we.tl/t-sh3oy4G52u
- panorama & point of view: https://we.tl/t-wzR2DSBhW8
- permanent exhibition: https://we.tl/t-B1Ar84o1g5
- tourism: https://we.tl/t-xJASH1Gwy2
- general: https://we.tl/t-VXS4ikzvRT
- Bruegel. A poetic experience : photos and press kit